Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Trying to Stay Warm

Thank goodness for a day off.  Not only did I get to attend a meeting, but I also didn't have to deal with the current gig.  Wow!  It was (and still is!) cold outside!!


I do like my Wednesday off, though.  I get to attend the meeting at Westminster.  Those meetings are HUGE people-wise.  We break up into four separate rooms and go over the topic of the day.  Today was a little more religious than I'd normally like, but as I'm getting in touch with my higher power, not so much. 


Union of the soul.  Wow.  What a topic! As I shared earlier today, I'm in an incredibly nice place!  I make it a point to have my personal moment with my higher power each and every morning and night. 


I've set my phone to an earlier time every morning so that I can do my daily reflection and thank said higher power for not doing what was once a habit.  I also make it a point to go over the day before I go to sleep.  If I repeat myself, I apologize... but I'm in a really good place!


One Day at a Time!


Oh... and here's Captain Jack all done up in Xmas lights.  (That one is for Stef!)











No comments:

Post a Comment