Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Back in the Swing of Things

It was really nice to be able to attend an actual meeting this morning.  I've been in job training and have had an actual full day of working, so my attendance at meetings has been lapse since the weekend.  As I said, it was nice to be back in one today.


Today's topic was about meetings in general and how we (as a group) do indeed help one another.  Wednesdays are big groups and it was (once again) nice to be able to share with the assembled gang.  I'm doing much better at that part... and given that I probably won't see my psychiatrist for the next  week or so... it was nice to have familiar faces to chat with.


The new gig is going well so far.  I will just take it like all else in my life...


One Day at a Time.


I did very much like today's prayer message:


I pray that with more power in my life will come more faith. I pray that I may come to trust God more each day.


OK... I'm working on that whole faith portion... but... my morning and evening meditations have been incredibly better as of late!  Good thing!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment