Thursday, November 3, 2016

Miracles DO Happen!!!

Well... damn.  I'm at a loss for words!  Like so many before me, so many of my age, and so many who just never gave up...  we did it!!!!!


If I can steal a lyric from the Ramones:  "I Believe in Miracles!"


What's the shirt I've seen people wearing?  "Our Long National League Nightmare is Over."  Isn't that the <censored> truth!?!? 


I can't begin to express my feelings about the Cubs and this World Series win.  It's mindboggling!


Again, like so many others... I've almost always, without fail, have uttered the words "This Year is Next Year" at the start of the season.  That's usually met with a slight laugh or roll of the eyes from Stef and just about everyone else around me...  well... you know what?!? 


Be damned if we weren't right this year! 


I am so happy right now!  The even happier thing is that I got to do it sober!  So, there ya go Chicago... two miracles! 


GO CUBS GO!  GO CUBS GO!  HEY CHICAGO WHATTAYA SAY... THE CUBS ARE GONNA WIN TODAY!!! 


That's not going to get old for quite a while!  I'm beside myself right now... I can only begin to imagine what my pal Jimmy Knight is feeling right now!  (WE DID IT BUDDY!!!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment