Friday, April 1, 2016

HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY STEF!

Iggy asked me in front of the group the other day... "What does Stef mean to me?"


I had a vague/trivial answer for them, as I don't really care what a room full of criminals/addicts think of my personal life... but still...


Wow!  You know, even though I have the verbal/mental capabilities to do so, a lot of times I have a hard time figuring out what to say to people... but... when it comes to you Stef, I don't.  Because with you everything that used to feel tough, just doesn't any more.  It's one of the things I love about you.  You don't need me.  You can handle anything on your own because you're fearless, and independent, loving... kind.  You are without question the best decision I ever made... and I've never thanked you for choosing to be with me... because each day with you is a gift... so thank you.


You deserve the world Stef.  You deserve to be happy the rest of your life and no one wants that more for you than me.


Happy Anniversary Luv!  I love you.



And just for giggles... here's the Doctor with a cat on his head.







No comments:

Post a Comment