Sunday, August 28, 2016

For Norma and Stef

It's been a trying weekend here.  Stef lost her mother last night.  I suppose the only thing I can say is that she and her husband are together again.  It's hard to accurately convey thoughts at a time like this.  Stef needs me.  And I am there for her.  There aren't enough hugs or words in the world to comfort her at the moment.


So the things I thought that might've been "cute" about today's meeting lay on the side of the road in lieu of personal matters.  It was a good meeting to be fair.  The speaker and I were wearing the EXACT same Hawaiian shirt.  (There.  That's the cute bit.) 


At the moment I can't think of anything else to write.  As I already said... not enough words/actions.  I will try and make her something nice for dinner and just simply be there for her.


Until then, here's a lovely photo of her with her parents in happier days.  It's a small gesture as I type this, but I don't know what else to do at the moment.


I love you all and I am so incredibly sorry for our loss.






God, that man could eat.  :)  I miss that.  As I will miss your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment