Sunday, March 6, 2016

Weekend - March 5 & 6 , 2016 - Judgement and an open meeting.

I think from this point forward, I am going to combine Saturday / Sunday meetings... I am on the cusp of a job, pending the Overlords... so weekends might become tentative.


Wow!  What to say about Saturday's meeting without sounding like the EXACT topic they were discussing... standing in judgment of those in front of you.  This topic took a while to gain traction, but it became a slapstick comedy of about 40+ men telling everyone else how they stand in judgment of everyone sitting in front of them.


Anything I can say about that meeting any further would just be me myself acting the same... meaning  me standing in judgment of those people in front of me.  What was the point?!  I am in a sincerely positive frame of mind right now... and am trying...with all my being... to be good.


Did I stand in judgment of those guys?  YES!  But, time to let that sh!t go.


Today, Sunday, was an open meeting.  My dearest wife attended with me.  She got some insights into the whole Al-Anon side of things.  That's pretty cool, but I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SELFISH!!  (Still, pretty cool.)


This is probably the weakest blog post I've ever made here, as I'm not sure what to actually talk about.  If I weigh in on the previous, I become victim of the main complaint.  I can't blog about the Al-Anon side of thing as I am the cause of it all.  I cannot speak about the latter, as I am not in that spot.


Looking forward to tomorrow's meeting with Janice... just so I can see how to shake off this entire past weekend of meetings.  I swear, they weren't bad, they were just a little less than I was used to/expecting.


Didn't drink, though...so... I will take a win where I can.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment