Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Why Must Blogger Fight Me So?

I have had one HELL of a time getting onto Blogger the past couple of days.  I haven't been avoiding posting, I'm just a victim of the internet that I am dealt with.


The past two days in Recovery have been well and good.  We're a little light member-wise following the holiday weekend, as some folks are having issues in their personal lives... (off the clock as it were)... and we didn't dwell on it as it's none of our business.  Iggy said that as far as we were concerned, it didn't apply to our sessions.  I get that.  I certainly wouldn't want him speaking to the gang about me if I weren't there.


We have some newbies in the group now and they have been more than a little chatty while Iggy is speaking.  I see the occasional twinge in Iggy when he is interrupted.  I can now share knowing glances with several of the other members, who all know full well not to interrupt Iggy when he is speaking.  I am the first person to associate with that reaction.   


I have no real topic today as a lot of what was discussed was of supremely personal nature for the gang.  It was just nice to be able to freely give commentary and actual advice to our newbies. 


I hope we are at full team strength tomorrow.  I'm concerned about two of the missing people.


If anything comes further to mind, I will post again later tonight.  If not, consider all things well.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment