Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016 - One Day At A Tine... I GOT THIS!

Sorry for an unnecessary delay...


I had a FANTASTIC very early morning meeting today!  I may/may have not been the catalyst for the topic, which was one day at time.


I can relate to one day at a time, as I just did it.. for nearly a month... but I am not harping on an old subject.


One day at a time.... that's what I do right now... and will continue to do...


I am MORE THAN CHEESED that my new sponsor was unavailable via phone this evening.(despite his personal request to call).. and you exist only because I am apparently uber-sensitive...


STILL... is this new the new paradigm???  If so... I KNEW I should have looked elsewhere. {INSERT RANT HERE!!!!}


There aren't enough world's smallest violins playing for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment