Monday, February 8, 2016

RACISM GALORE and Some Calming Photos

My evening meeting can't come soon enough... all I am hearing is about the Half-Time Show About (and I sort of politely quote...)  "That (insert your own use of the letter 'n' here).. Balloonsee (HIS racist commentary, not mine)... and how she should be exterminated for even existing....

Said I:  What do you care?  You didn't even watch the game or performance?
Said Grumblor:  <CENSORED 'n' word of your choice> I don't need to watch to have an opinion.

SIGH!!!!

I am going to try and post some calming photos... let's see what happens:

For Teggie:

Miss you... you little sugar booger

And one more just to cleanse my soul despite the parental racial hatred... this one is for you Boo:


I'm off to a meeting.  Maybe I'll get ran over on the hobble there.  I need a meeting... I just feel like my life sucks right about now.  More later if time permits or I feel the compunction to do so. (Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment