Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday February 3, 2016 - Mr. Sandman... Send Me A Dream

OBSERVATION:

There are 23 Dream Catchers hanging around this house.  I counted them out of sheer boredom.  Upstairs and downstairs, a total of 23 of the damn things.

Do you know what dream(s) I want caught?

1.  Light bulbs of a massively higher wattage.  I know he used to work in a coal mine... but does the house have to look like one too?  It's like living in a crypt.  The only sunlight I technically see is during my walk to and from AA meetings.

2.  Triple A (AAA) batteries.  The remotes downstairs do not work at all.  I have to steal batteries from my brother's room remote just to turn on the damn television and then return them once it's on.  It's annoying.

3.  A vegetable peeler. I was going to make them soup and asked where the vegetable peeler was.  I know they had one as I was the one who bought it some time ago.  I was told it was thrown away as they never used it.  Oh sure, throw away a useful kitchen utensil but keep rotted spoons that we haven't used since Jimmy Carter was in the White House.  (SERIOUSLY!)

SIDE NOTE:
My brother just left for work.  He opened the pantry looking for a package of Pop Tarts to take with him.  Imagine his surprise when there was only one package left from a box that was only purchased a day or so ago.  I know I didn't eat them as I can't stand blueberries... but I did see Grumblor with two separate plates of the things yesterday.

Weather looks better today, so no dealing with horizontal rain for my meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment