Monday, February 8, 2016

Sedation, A Brick and... Ignorance.

Ok, let me preface tonight's entry with a very heartfelt comment... "D" in Topeka... I SINCERELY WISH we could meet up!  We have a similar story to tell... but we can only deal with the people we are dealt with locally.  (My sincerest best to you and your wife and family... who knows if Rt. 66 somehow meets up with your general location... let me know!!!)  ;-)

So what did I have today?  A very, exceptional meeting with my counselor and some "limited" time taking about me.  I thought that's what I was supposed to do... yet it turned to my shiznit brother and his pretend kid.  I tried sharing that with the owner of the car as I picked her up from work earlier this evening... and I IMMEDIATELY got derailed for sharing THEIR personal information with my counselor.  Oh, the truth hurts, does it?

FYI - Janice agreed they all needed massive counseling... but that fell on deaf ears.  How DARE I talk about shiznit going on in my real life... how DARE I tell the truth?!?  Pardon me for doing what my counselor told me to do... which was... to think about myself just for a freaking moment.  Why do I bother?


TONIGHT'S MEETING:
I think I've got Step 3 covered, guys!  Considering all that's going on.. that was an unnecessary step... for me at any rate this evening.  Just saying. 

ASININE COMMENT OF THE NIGHT:

GRUMBLOR:  Garble, garble, garble... MAKE ME SOME TEA!  Um... it's less than five feet away from you... do it yourself... {garbled profanity ensued}... Look, seriously.. I'm not looking to die... but this isn't helping, but a park bench in Grant Park in mid-Chicago-February is looking pretty sweet right about now... so does an entire industrial-sized 4 ton van of beer in St. Louis... but I'm not doing that... am I?

P.S.:
I found it HYSTERICAL when I got to the mom's car... that "I Wanna Be Sedated" was playing on WXRT... only to followed by Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall."  (I want the first and I know I am the second.)

P.P.S.:
AVOID PEPPERIDGE FARM PECAN PIE COOKIES!!!! EEEWWWWW!!!! THAT'S NEARLY 3 BUCKS I WILL NEVER GET BACK!!!!  HORRIBLE!  HORRIBLE!  HORRIBLE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment